dadiOH

dadiOH wrote:

Best advice I can give you now is to give it up...no way no how are
you going to be able to do what you want for $150. Have you tried
pricing upholstery material? Foam?

I'm not trying to be negative or discouraging but you need to be
realistic money-wise.

When I was in college I did something similar for an apartment...built a
sofa and two arm chairs, both with cheap goods. Bought an unfinished
desk, chair and bookcase...used bed, fridge and kitchen table w/chairs,
new rotisserie oven...couple of sling chairs, 4-5 dime store lamps and a
couple of rugs. Cheap drapes from Sears. Cheap stuff and sweat, you
get the idea...

I don't remember what the cost was but when I left I sold the lot for
$400 and it cost me more than that. Those are 400 1958 dollars...now it
would be $2,500 minimum. I really don't think your $150 budget is
realistic.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...