Fletis Humplebacker

"John Emmons"

Well first off, you thinking that I'm not much different than the
fundamentalist is really of no concern. I believe what I believe, I know
what I know.

Yes, that's what I meant.

As for your "fairness" statement, there is nothing fair about the so called
"intelligent design" campaign. It is religious fundamentalism and evangelism
trying to force it's way into the arena of public education.

No, it's an attempt to balance secular fundamentalism for the sake
of a fair education.

The believers in the theory of evolution don't go pounding on the doors of
chrurches,

Did you know that many (most?) Christians believe in evolution?

fundamentalists should refrain from doing so as well.

I don't share you belief that Intelligent Design is fundamentalism.

Since you obviously have no way of knowing what "most" people of any belief
want or don't want, I'll refrain from comment on that asinine statement.

I see. You know what most IDers want and I have no way to know.