Tim Daneliuk

John Emmons wrote:
SNIP

Getting back to the point I tried to make in my earlier post, the professor
wasn't demanding that her church teach his beliefs, why do christians
insist on having schools teach about theirs?

Because they are forced to pay for those schools and are getting
ripped off if they then cannot have their desired content therein
represented. That's why public funding for schools is such an
abyss - it is impossible to have any single institution represent
the ideas and values of a society as diverse as ours fairly - there
isn't enough time in the day.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/