Andy Pandy

On 6 Oct 2005 09:09:55 -0700, "Valerie"
wrote:

Thanks
I've now used a small piece of broken paving stone that I had lying
around. The hood's old so doubt I could find the part anywhere on line
(I've tried looking for the hood online without sucess. I guess the
builders just forgot to put the cover on.

Val

You wont get a replacement separately now, apart from off an old one.

You would get a better seal by running a bead of mastic around the
hole - cleaning of the grease first ;-) - and placing a suitable
sized piece of hardboard over the top or even better, something
plastic faced.

Andy