No

Great reply except this guy wants to rely on home depot to make all the
cuts for him. Its a pretty ambitious project for somone w/o tools,
experience, a shop, etc.

To the OP. Here is an idea - if you can make the base frame. Then just
get a sutible looking couch and modify it to fit (Cut the legs off). If
you persue this approach then I would get the couch first and work from
there. Plywood, not MDF or particle board and steel angle brackets as
in the original. Laminate.

OK, to do it that way. You will need. (At a bare minimum!)
Circular saw
straight edge
drill
roller for contact cement
trim sized router
hand saw
hammer
glue
and probably more that I didn't think of in the 30 seconds I spent
thinking about this project.