Fletis Humplebacker

"Scott Lurndal"
"Fletis Humplebacker" ! writes:

"Scott Lurndal"
"Fletis Humplebacker" ! writes:

They should be given a better education about the process of
science.

More emphasis on critical thinking would be good but "science" is
a very general term. I see no reason to exclude ID as a possibility
unless there are other motives.

I see no reason to exclude the Church of the Flying Spaghetti
Monster either. They are both equally [im]probable.

That's insane. Einstein probably knew more about it than you

Church of FSM http://www.venganza.org/

and he believed in a ID. There's no reason to believe in your
example.

Actually Einstein did _not_ believe in ID, nor a designer.

see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein#Religious_views

Where do they address that? Not believing in a personal god
doesn't mean the same as not believing in a designer.

http://as1.chem.nottingham.ac.uk/~Aaron/quotest.htm

"The harmony of natural laws, which reveals an intelligence
of such superiority that, compared with it all the systematic
thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant
reflection.

The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We
are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered
to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows
that someone must have written these books. It does not know who
or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written.
But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books.....a
mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects."

If you
want your children to study ID, send them to sunday school or
bible study. Don't expose my kids to that nonsense.

scott

Such wisdom. I hope you aren't a teacher.

Semantically void comeback.

To the contrary. It was clear, concise and to the point. You apparently don't
have the gift of critical discernment.