Fletis Humplebacker

"justme"
"Fletis
Humplebacker" ! says...

"Bruce Barnett"
"Fletis Humplebacker" ! writes:

You can't predict anything with evolution.

Sure you can.

First of all, we can predict characteristics of layers of
rocks. We can generaly predict the type of rocks found above
and below each layer. (Timewise, as the Earth can move a lot).

That predicts evolution?

We can therefore classify layers to geological ages.

Generally so.

From this we can predict the types of fossils found in rocks.
We know what sort of fossils will exist in the same layer.
And with billions of fossills, we have lots of oportunities to
test these prpedictions.

Those are observations, not predictions.

We also know that fossils of a certain category (i.e. horse like)
will have certain characteristics.

Are the legs flexible and rotatable?
Are bones fused or unfused?
How many toes does it have?
How big in the brain?
How big are the small frontal lobes?
Are the teeth low crowned?
How many incisors, canines, premolars and molars?

Now suppose we find fossils that ar 20 million years old, ad
compare them to horse-life fossiles that are 30 milllion years

Your posts show a remarkable level of ignorance about even grade school
science. Perhaps you should do a little reading before you spout any
more nonsense. Assuming of course that you aren't so desperate for
attention that even ridicule from your betters is a welcome gift.

Let us know if you ever stray beyond the ridicule department.