George

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
t...
"Fletis Humplebacker" ! writes:

If you
want your children to study ID, send them to sunday school or
bible study. Don't expose my kids to that nonsense.

scott

Such wisdom. I hope you aren't a teacher.

Semantically void comeback.

Proper comeback. Agree with, I believe it's Fletis. Strange what we teach.
We have to teach them about the Indian - excuse me "First Americans," which
puzzles me, because they want to be considered "sovereign nations" -
beliefs. We even take them to pow-wows. We can't teach the dominant belief
system or take them to its festivals, though.

Ever try to teach literature to this generation who doesn't know their
Bible?

If they know both sides in a conflict, they can understand better its
sources, arguments, and status.