Fletis Humplebacker

Scott Lurndal wrote:
Fine. Unless you can state a testable hypothesis your "possiblity
of a designer" is irrelevant to the scientific porcess.

I don't agree. Neither did Albert Einstein, who after all scientific observations
concluded that there was a designer.

A common misconception.

Says who?

For more see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein#Religious_views

Einstein wrote, "It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions,
a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a
personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly.
If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the
unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our
science can reveal it."

(Written March 24, 1954).

scott

Thanks for your contribution Scott but I didn't make the claim
that he believed in a personal God. Intelligent Design doesn't
demand a personal God, that would be a matter of interpretation,
or religion.

Some quotes by Einstein:
http://as1.chem.nottingham.ac.uk/~Aaron/quotest.htm

"The harmony of natural laws, which reveals an intelligence
of such superiority that, compared with it all the systematic
thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant
reflection.

The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We
are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered
to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows
that someone must have written these books. It does not know who
or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written.
But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books.....a
mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects."