Lurch

Default Shared private sewer question

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 09:22:31 GMT, "Lobster"
strung together this:

ISTR a TV programme a year a so back where the camera followed a hapless
council employee up and down the street as she endeavoured to persuade all
the residents to agree to clubbing together to pay for drain or sewer
repairs in a similar situation... maybe worth pursuing that route? Perhaps
it only works if ABCD and E won't play ball with you, I don't know.

I remember that one. She was only doing it because no-one else on the
street could be bothered and ISTR that everyone thought it was her
fault that the drains were blocked and that the council were trying to
extort more money from them before they fixed it.
Obviously depends how freindly your neighbours are.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd