Joseph Meehan

Cartrivision1 wrote:
Hi, thanks for all of the replies. The ozone machine in question is
only maybe a foot by a foot at most.....a fairly small machine which
is likely the same size that motels use in getting rid of cigarette
smoke.

Physical size does not determine the output.

The machine will be running underneath the house in the
crawlspace, not in a living area. I was just wondering if the
harmful effects of it could possibly pass up through the floorboards
and potentially harm my dogs. I doubt it but thought I would check
first for piece of mind.

Yeah, my first choice would be for the landlord to let the
proffesionals take care of the problem.

I would push for this myself. Have you checked with local authorities
about his responsibilities?

I would have to vacate the
place for 3 days but that is better than a mildewy apartment.

That would make sense. I would make sure I took the pets with me.
Ozone does not last long after the source is removed. It is very reactive
so I would guess 24 hours after the machine was turned off, it should be
clear. Note: I would like a professional opinion that 24 hours would be
enough.

He
would just assume sell the place than have to make any major repairs
or upkeep, which is stupid as if he sold the house I am sure that he
would have to declare a mold/mildew problem?

CTV

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit