Cartrivision1

Hi, thanks for all of the replies. The ozone machine in question is
only maybe a foot by a foot at most.....a fairly small machine which is
likely the same size that motels use in getting rid of cigarette smoke.
The machine will be running underneath the house in the crawlspace,
not in a living area. I was just wondering if the harmful effects of
it could possibly pass up through the floorboards and potentially harm
my dogs. I doubt it but thought I would check first for piece of mind.

Yeah, my first choice would be for the landlord to let the
proffesionals take care of the problem. I would have to vacate the
place for 3 days but that is better than a mildewy apartment. He would
just assume sell the place than have to make any major repairs or
upkeep, which is stupid as if he sold the house I am sure that he would
have to declare a mold/mildew problem?

CTV