Reg Edwards

"Danny" wrote in message
ps.com...
I've just noticed this 'long' thread. It is of interest to me as I

had
a not dissimilar problem. The use of superposition is absolutely
correct in a linear system where the system component values do not
vary with the signal applies. However, when applying the ac

component
the skin effect phenomenon will deplete the current carrying

carriers
from the centre of the conductive component thus reducing the

effective
cross sectional area......which will also effect the dc
resistance....or will it?

Danny

No, it won't. However, it does appear have affected superposition of
your thinking processes. ;o)
----
Reg.