LARRY BLANCHARD

In article . net,
says...

"LARRY BLANCHARD" wrote in message
I guess "claim" is a good word for it. My problem is who created the
creator? At this point all I hear in response is "but he's eternal".
Why is it any more logical to assume an eternal creator than an eternal
universe? All they do is move the question back one level.

"And what is the turtle standing on?"

As somebody said, "It's turtles, all the way down."

Terry Pratchett, although it's sometimes falsely attributed to the
physics whiz in a wheelchair, whose name I'll remember 5 seconds after
posting this :-).

Nobody should leave this life without reading at least one Pratchett
novel.

But I note that none of the religious types here have answered the "Who
created the creator?" question. Guess them turtles'll just have to keep
doing the heavy lifting :-).