Fletis Humplebacker wrote:
"Scott Lurndal"
"Fletis Humplebacker" ! writes:

They should be given a better education about the process of
science.

More emphasis on critical thinking would be good but "science" is
a very general term. I see no reason to exclude ID as a possibility
unless there are other motives.

I see no reason to exclude the Church of the Flying Spaghetti
Monster either. They are both equally [im]probable.

That's insane. Einstein probably knew more about it than you
and he believed in a ID. There's no reason to believe in your
example.

You're insane. I probably know more about Einstein than you
do. At some times in his life he was an atheist at others,
a theist, at times I would suppose he was agnostic.

But I daresay at no time in his adult life would he ever have
recommended ID be published in any scientific journal or taught
in any science class.

--

FF