Fletis Humplebacker

"Scott Lurndal"
"Fletis Humplebacker" ! writes:

They should be given a better education about the process of
science.

More emphasis on critical thinking would be good but "science" is
a very general term. I see no reason to exclude ID as a possibility
unless there are other motives.

I see no reason to exclude the Church of the Flying Spaghetti
Monster either. They are both equally [im]probable.

That's insane. Einstein probably knew more about it than you
and he believed in a ID. There's no reason to believe in your
example.

If you
want your children to study ID, send them to sunday school or
bible study. Don't expose my kids to that nonsense.

scott

Such wisdom. I hope you aren't a teacher.