Gripper

"Karen" wrote

I was told that before I lay the new insulation I should put down a layer
of aluminium foil before laying the insulation between the joists, as this
will reflect heat back down into the rooms below. Is this correct or his
the person giving me this advice talking a load of ********.

I hope that I can get some correct advice from this group as the person
who is giving me advice at the moment seems to make it up as he goes
along. I think he may be for the chop.

Did this person also advise you to wrap the tinfoil around your head to stop
aliens reading your mind?
If so definitely give him the chop. Also run away quite quickly.........

hth
Neil