Tim Daneliuk wrote:

You need to actually go read some IDers because you keep erecting strawmen
as you cling to your position. They are attacking the method of *knowledge*
used by contemporary science.

I'm not sure what you mean by "method of knowledge". I daresay the
proper object of "method of..." must be a verb, or a noun that is the
name of an avtivity of some sort. Possibly your typing was slower
than your thinking and some words were omitted.

Science is a method of acquiring knowledge, and the body of knowledge
acquired thereby.

ID's proponents are attacking that method by trying to impose a
requirement that scientific theory consider as a natural law,
the existance of a god.

A system that has not been around all that long
(essentially from Darwin forward) and which has some fairly large gaping holes in
its assumption (the "something from nothing" premise being one of the biggest ones).

"Something from nothing" is the ID premise so what is your point?

You tone and intensity is religious here not inquisitive...

Hmpfth.

--

FF
..