rob

Rockler just made themselves a loyal new customer. I emailed them,
then one of their techsupport guys read my posts in this group and
emailed me some answers.

WOW.

Here's his email:

Rob,
I just saw your posting about bamboo on the "wreck" and found Kim's
e-mail response to your email inquiry to us. Kim is correct that we do
not stock the item through our warehouse, however all of our retail
locations are now to be carrying bamboo. For the Rockler retail store
nearest to you please call 1-877-Rockler or see
http://www.rockler.com/retail/retail.cfm
The bamboo boards offered at our retail stores are laminated boards
3/4" thick x 11-7/8" wide and cost run approximately $15 per foot.

Steve
Technical Support
Rockler Woodworking and Hardware