jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

Try the "pinch" method of trigger pull. Simply put your thumb behind
the trigger guard, and your forefinger on the trigger..and pinch.
If you are sand bagged/rested...the weapon is self supporting, or may
be lightly stablized with the off hand. This works even with
rough/creepy two stage military triggers.

Hmm. I've never done this. I'll give it a try - as soon as
the stupid county gets our range open again!!! It's been
closed all summer for renovation.

Their idea of renovation is ripping everything out with buldozers,
and then saying 'what do we do now?'

GRRRRR.

Jim

please reply to: