G&M

Default Would you buy another kitchen from Wickes?

"Huge" wrote in message
One of the shop assistants actually followed us out of the shop and
screamed abuse down the street...

Which branch?

Near St.Pauls cathedral. Dunno what we did to upset her.

Was this late in the day on last day of month ? They are on a bonus

scheme
and perhaps you were her last chance of meeting target.

I can't recall, in all honestly. I went in there with a friend who wanted
to transfer across from another airtime supplier, keeping his old number,
she said something about it taking a month, he said something like "what
use is that?" and we left. As we walked away, she followed us out into the
street and shouted something after us - we didn't hear what, but it didn't
sound friendly. I never said a word...

Well did use to take months to get a transfer off the old Cellnet. But
still no excuse