Sparks

"Simon" wrote in message
Everyone seems to be saying tripping out the lights is a bad Idea as you
may
fall over in the dark, so why not have two RCDs, one for lights and one
for
everything else. I must admit ours is old and protects everything. I have
never found it turning the lights off a problem. I have only ever tripped
it
by accidentally touching the neutral, I never had the nerve to touch the
live to see if it hurt. I have always liked the idea that everything in
the
house was protected so that I have to do something very foolish before I
can
electrocute myself. Just wish that there was one light in the garage that
came on so that I could climb across all the junk in the garage to reset
it.

Thats exactly what I have - and have never managed to trip the lights!

Sparks...