Lobster

Kalico wrote:
One thing I forgot to ask - how is this Aquapanel and similar fixed to
the wall?

Can it be dot and dabbed like plasterboard? Or must it be screwed to
batons?

Somebody else asked this very question a few days ago - check the
archives. IIRC I think the upshot was that the mfr said it must be
screwed to battens (not batons - that was yet another thread!!) because
it's too brittle and might crack otherwise.

BTW there are special ceramic-coated Aquapanel screws for this job -
I've always used them myself but don't know whether it's an absolute must.

David