Dave Fawthrop

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 09:02:20 GMT, T i m wrote:

| Apparently, the Edmonton store is only 5.5 miles away but unless they
| have a car park I would be better off leaving the car here and walking
| there ;-(

Every Lidl I have seen has a car park.
However I seem to remember some problems at one of them.

Remember to be first in the queue if you want electronic goods.
Arrive as the doors open for other goods. I was 1/2 hr late this Monday
looking for a spare steam iron, and they had all gone :-(((

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.