George

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for
a hollowing tool(s) for smaller objects, say not larger than 8 inches
in diameter, and no deeper than about 4 - 6 inches.

This will be for my mini lathes, not my Nova 3K, and maybe to be used
for lessons if I find a tool or afforable system I like. The problem
is there are just so damn many of them! I have been looking at
fabricating some of the tools I have seen as many are not too difficult
to make. And we all know the sites that have great instruction on shop
built hollowers.

How about something off the shelf I can get and start on the Christmas
goodies? I would rather be turning than making tools now.

Somewhat dated, but have at it.

http://www.fholder.com/Woodturning/lyn.html

More than just hollowing tools, you'll notice.