SteveB

"kevin" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yea, I know a normal news reader would usually have an "ignore" button,
and sender blocking, and what not. These days I use google groups, b/c
I have enough other software to deal with already. I'm just griping
that google doesn't (yet) have any such features. Knowing google, and
the data they have on hand, they could probably do something real
sophisticated, too. Oh well.

-Kevin

And sometimes, just a letter to gets results from an ISP,
particularly where a juvenile is writing from a parent's computer. Usually,
the moron just gets another ISP, but in a lot of cases, they are located
where that is not possible, or they run out of ISPs. In some cases it does
no good at all, and the spew increases.

Ignore works good.

Steve