LARRY BLANCHARD

In article ,
says...
hey claim that observed complexity ("observed" by *science*)
cannot be adequately explained by proesses like mutation
and natural selection. They argue that the science drives
you to the presumption of an author, not the other way around.

I guess "claim" is a good word for it. My problem is who created the
creator? At this point all I hear in response is "but he's eternal".
Why is it any more logical to assume an eternal creator than an eternal
universe? All they do is move the question back one level.

"And what is the turtle standing on?"