Robatoy

In article ,
Robatoy wrote:

In article ,
"Fred" wrote:

Its for my new 10" Bosch slider and I need a stand for it. Must be light,
portable, sturdy and with wheels so I could throw in the back of my truck,
walk it (saw and stand combo) for half a block (sometimes couldn't find
parking) and lug it to the second or third floor. Now I need a rest before
plugging in the miter saw.

I bought the Ridgid version of the mobile mitre saw stand. I'm very
pleased with it. I only use that saw (a Makita slider LS 1013) when I
have some serious crown moulding to do.

Couldn't find an image earlier...but here it is ( NO idea if we're going
to gag this guy's server)

http://www.hannawoodworks.com/MSUV.html