Lowell Holmes

I have the blade guard. It is a reasonable guard. Mine does not have the
wheels on it. I don't use the dust collection feature. It is much cheaper
than the emergency room bill for re-attaching a thumb. DAMHIKT

--
Lowell Holmes
"Scott Willett" wrote in message
I am considering buying a sliding table and overhead dust and blade guard.
I have done some research am leaning toward the EXACTOR EX26 (sliding
table) and EXACTOR EXOA-2 (blade guard dust collection)

Website: http://www.exaktortools.com/

I would welcome any comments, especially from anyone who has either of
these

Scott

Woodstock, GA