George Eberhardt

"Vintage Pinballs & Jukeboxes" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am posting this for a family member. He is replacing an old furnace.
Two licensed hvac contractors came in with estimates. One want to use a
Goodman and the other want to install a Rheem. Are these reliable units?
Or should he ask for a different furnace manufacturer? Also 80, 90, or
93% efficiency unit. Is it worth the rebates and do you actually save in
the long run. Thanks. Pete New Jersey

I just went through this stuff. In my case the difference in price from 80%
to 92% was about $500. I will save that in 2 to 3 years, if the price of
Natural gas does not go up. It was a no brainer for me.

I was also offered a Goodman 90+ installed and a Trane 90+ for $750 more. I
choose the Trane; it better than Goodman.

--
George Eberhardt
(732)224-8988