IMM

Default Formable plastic plumbing pipe on Discovery H&L

"Grunff" wrote in message
David W.E. Roberts wrote:

So far I haven't used the stuff in a coil so I don't know if this

behaves
the same.

The stuff in a coil behaves as if posessed by demons, and should
be avoided by all (unless you have special powers or something).

Then use copper and brass push-fit joints. Using straight rigid lengths of
Speedfit is not different to using copper. Copper is far cheaper and you
can use brass push-fit or plastic fittings.

---