John

"Paul Andrews" wrote in message
"John" wrote in message

"Paul Andrews" wrote in message

SNIP

post to a relevant newsgroup (uk.rec.photo.misc perhaps) and/or bin the
camera kit..

I haven't seen much from you on this group previously.

Apart from quibbling about the niceties of topics do you contribute

anything
worthwhile to this newsgroup?

What particular role do you have here for judging whether posts are
worthwhile?

I don't and nor does anyone else but some of us have been here long enough
to gain an empathy with our particular range of discussions and the
available technical expertise amongst the regulars of the group (or not -
the regulars will know who)
The moral is don't barge in with pedantic remarks before you know your way
around and have an open mind.
To your credit I see you have apologised in other posts to this thread so
end of problem.