Scott Lurndal

Mark & Juanita writes:

I'm done follwing this post. The amazing thing to me is that when one
points our logical inconsistencies in things that are accepted on faith
such as macro-evolutionary theory and big-bang non-causal cosmology, the

Scientists don't "accept on faith" macro-evolutionary theory or
any comsmological theory. Scientists accept them as theories
subject to falsification and refinement as further evidence for
or against develops.

The religious proponents of so-called Intelligent Design, don't
believe ID is subject to falsification (as it is revealed truth,
donchaknow), therefore it cannot be a theory, but rather is a
folk tale.

logical inconsistency for some reason doesn't register.

So, your strawman argument falls flat on its face.

I see hyperbole doesn't register with you. Fine, pick horse and worm,
pick cow and bird. The point is that there is strong evidence of the
change within various species, but a horse is still a horse, a cow is still
a cow, etc.. Where are the "links", those fossils that definitively point
to something that is moving from one species to another?

They are there, you either weren't given an education that shows the
various intermediate forms, or you refuse to recognize them as such.

Several logical questions arise from these theories:
1) How did heterosexual organisms manage to evolve, particularly in the
change from one species to another?

Let's see. The mantle contains U235 and Thorium, both of which
produce gammas during decay. The earth is continually bombarded
by cosmic radiation, which can easily tweak a chromosome or gene pair.
DNA is also damaged by environmental effects (poisons, etc). Combining
any two sets of genes results in a new set of genes.

2) How survivable was a "between-thing"? For example, one of those
between-things that was *almost* a bird -- it couldn't run fast and it
couldn't fly -- so how could enough of them survive long enough to evolve
into something good enough to survive?

The survivable "between things" survive, those that can't, don't. That's
the _whole point_ of evolutionary theory.