jw

I have typically bought the "real" service manual for all of my
vehicles, but never got around to it on this one. For the most part,
it has been solid. It's accumulated 140k and nothing strange has
happened to it. Replaced a bad alternator(typical of GM), and
basics(brakes, filters, etc). At this point I figure it is down to
about a year of serviceable life left(I drive a lot so that will be
around 170k).

Maybe I will check and see if the library has a Chilton's. They are
miserable manuals, but they might be enough to get me by.

I know someone with a set of gauges, I will see if I can borrow them
and check the freon levels. Maybe it just needs a boost, but it had
been working pretty good up till then.

JW