Gunner Asch

On 3 Oct 2005 21:45:21 -0700, wrote:

Strabo wrote:

I think the best way to summerize Hitler's religious views
is that he was a moralist who adapted the trappings of
Christianity as a means of manipulating Christians. Those
who would not bend were eliminated.

Exactly ! Deals made with the heads of the Catholic Church are not
discussed much. There is a lot written about their involvment in the
killing of jews. Hitler, having the church leaders backing him,
ultimately gave him the boots on the ground he needed as clergy
promoted their followers to go and fight. Strange part was you had
German Catholic families fighting blood related american families.

Grummy

Welllll....Hitler had SOME local church leaders supporting him. He put
others in concentration camps. Mostly Roman Catholics btw. He and the
Pope had an agreement early on...but it went into the toilet about
1939. and at that point. they were very much at odds.

I posted data to that effect the other day.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry