On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 19:06:47 -0700, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

Way cool, and a much better turnout than I had expected. MUCH better.
I've spun a little stainless with not great results, and figured you'd have
about the same degree of success. Truth is, when you read stock lists,
they talk about how stainless can be easily worked. I can only assume it's
a skill that evades me.

I was particularly impressed with your inventiveness, using a rim for your
form.

Congrats! Looking forward to the pics.

Harold

I'm nothing if not inventive!
I worked / taught Auto Mechanics in Zambia in the early seventies -
when NOTHING was readilly available. Many a "Zamfix".