JerryL

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:tOC0f.316$fE5.222@fed1read06...

"JerryL" wrote

These newsgroups are marvelous. They allow idiots like you, who would
never dare open a mouth in public or face to face with someone else, a
forum to show the world their ignorance. You can hide behind the keyboard
and spout your stupidity without the fear that someone will knock you on
your ass. I wonder how brave you are facing a real human and calling them
an asswipe. Crawl back in your trolling hole and let reasonable people
communicate with each other in a social and informative way.

Thank you Jerry. I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one getting
irritated. Mr. Hensley seems to have this obsession with me, and will
answer everything I write, even when it is to others. I expect him to
comment on this. But at least he's in the killfile, and I don't see all
his stuff. Like pigeons, though, you can tell he's been
somewhere.............

Steve

It appears he only logs on for a short period of time to spit his venom then
logs off. I guess his mother comes home from work and chases him off the
computer. I have never seen such a negative and nasty person on here. He
discourages the other users from posting a question or remark which is what
we're all here for.