Steve

Yup, if that is your evidence of squirrels, then that pretty much
convinces me: you have mice. Or rats.

H'mmm, I was just going to go and buy a havahart 1040 trap. It has two doors
and I like the way the trip mechanism works better than the single door.

BUT, Maybe it is Mice??? The sounds we sometimes hear in the ceiling and
walls are very loud!! I bought two large rat glue traps the other day. I
think I'll put them up there tonight and see what happens. I'll have to
anchor them somehow so I can retrieve the *******s.... I still think its
Squirrels but I have no hard evidence.. I'll try spreading a little powder
to see if I can see prints.

I also have a set of video surveillance cameras I inherited. Maybe I'll set
one up to capture the action???

Thanks

Sr