Lar

In article ,
says...
In article ,
says...
I've considered that it could be mice...
BUT, the time I used an apple as bait, I had it tied about 1" from the top
of the trap. A mouse would not have been able to reach it.
I'm going to purchase a middle sized trap tonight and give that a try.
I've also gotten some encouragement from a couple of web site devoted to the
subject.

picture the mouse climbing the side of the cage then getting at the
apple from the top, along with a vertical jump of over a foot...if the
cage has openings as large as a quarter, rats could also escape the
trap.

You can also sift some flour or talcom around the trap and see what
tracks show up.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS