stevie

the pvc pipe can get clogged with algea. my AC serviceman suggested pouring
mixture of bleach and water down the pvc pipe about once a year.
wrote in message
oups.com...
First-time poster, long-time reader.

Can someone point me to a good resource to help me understand/debug my
HVAC. I have two units, one for upstairs and one for down. The
downstairs unit is leaking water, but there is a drip pan for it with a
PVC pipe to move the water, as if this was intentional. But how much
is too much water? Also, where is this water coming from? The
refridgeration coils in the air moving unit? I think so, but again, it
seems like too much water.

Thanks.