Duane Bozarth

What do you mean by "organic contaminants"? We tested for coliform and
e-coli and those tests were perfect.

Well, those are primary ones which you didn't mention...

Eliminates a lot of surface contamination sources.

I'd be looking for new wells, construction, high recent rainfall totals
or reservoir levels above your location (hydrologically speaking), etc.

Possible something occurred in your well system itself, of course, but
more than likely something has disturbed an area of more soluble
salts...

Only somebody local will have any way of knowing anything specific.