Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 15:02:56 GMT, "Steve Peterson"
wrote:

The list of "Dissent from Darwin" is at
http://www.discovery.org/scripts/vie...ownload&id=443.

'The' list, or 'a' list?

Cute though, it is a list of about 350 names, only a minority are
biologists and at a least a dozen or two aren't scientists at all.

--

FF

It is a specific list with that title. The reason I listed it is what you
point to. It is a sparse list, largely missing any leading scientists and
including many who are not in the biological sciences at all. For contrast,
the Steve's List, while tongue in cheek, illustrates that there are more
scientists named Steve (including some Stephanies) who reject ID as science
and support teaching of evolution and natural selection. It is in honor of
Stephen J. Gould, and includes many outstanding scientists in many fields.
It recently exceeded 600 names, even though it is a very limited sample of
all practicing scientists. Last time I checked, 600 350.

So now we practice proof of scientific theory by majority vote?

Steve #564