Rich

Americans can't be that stupid, they're a bunch of bullys but they aren't
stupid. I would say that the Canadians are the stupid ones by statistics,
design, evolution etc. etc. Dumb ****s couldn't even keep the French out of
the damn smelly place, but wait a minute the French are just as stupid.

"Northern Oil Sands Boy" wrote in message
.. .
americans are stupid&lazy by design and nature, that is why the chinese
took
over all industry.
"SteveB" wrote in message
I had a man and crew scheduled to come today and cut down a tree. All

they
had to do was show up, do the work, and get ca$h.

They didn't show up. I called, and he said he was doing bookkeeping, but

he
would try to get there this afternoon. Never showed up.

Everyone wants a job, and no one wants to work.

Sheesh.

Steve