Tim Fischer

Amun,

Sorry to come off rude, but you obviously don't know what you're talking
about, and I ask that you please not answer questions related to GFCI
outlets or any other area that you don't have knowledge in. Your advice is
incorrect, and could be downright dangerous.

If you disagree with my assessment, could you please provide cites for the
following 'facts' that you have claimed to be true:

- GFCI's are not required in kitchens
- GFCI's can be damaged by motors in common appliances such as
refrigerators.
- GFCI's test buttons short out the circuit (which is prehaps the most
idiotic thing you've said yet).
- GFCI's can trip due to overcurrent situations.
- etc.

I don't suspect you'll reply with said cites, but instead try to slander me
and then say "Plonk". Mind proving me wrong?

-Tim