Set Square

fred wrote:

In article , Set Square
writes
fred wrote:

In article , Army
writes

I wonder if anyone could confirm (or not) that I'm barking up the
right tree here. The bit I need further information on is the
wiring. Does anyone have any good pointers to where I may learn
about this?

In case you were in any doubt, the advice of Mr Square, supported by
Mr Lurch is sound, the other is er, not :-).

This information should be sufficient to enable any competent DIY-er
to sort out the wiring.

Indeed, but methinks you are now being well & truly trolled :-/.

Your right - I'm opting out - this bloke dennis@home has *got* to be a mate
of Dr Drivel - if not an alias! Life's too short to waste any more time
refuting his ramblings.
--
Cheers,
Set Square