JJC001

Default Central heating problem after draining/filling system.

I drained my central heating system to remove s couple of pipes that
used to feed a radiator that has not been on the wall since moving
into the house. The pipes were t'd in so I simply removed the T joints
and reconnected the pipes with some straight connectors. I then
refilled the system by turning on the water to the expansion tank in
the loft and bled as many of radiators as possible. Everything seemed
to be ok but:

1: The radiator in one of the bedrooms is warm at the bottom but not
at the top. I cannot find a bleed valve on it anywhere. Not at the
sides or the along the top at the back. There is a circular lump in
what I would consider to be a normal position but there is no valve
attached. Is this usual and if not how can I bleed it?

2: The radiaror in the bathroom remains cold. The pipes feeding it on
both sides are hot but the radiator remains cold. I have bled it and
there is only water coming out. Yes I have made sure the valves are
on. Any ideas?

3: There are two radiators on the ground floor that have both been
bled but remain cold (as do the pipes that feed them)!

All the other radiators are fine. Do I need to bleed the pump or
anywhere else other then the radiators? Sometimes I can hear what
sounds like water trickling in the pipes is this indicating anything?

The boiler also feeds the ho****er tank and this all seems fine so I
am now at a loss at to what I should do.

Thanks