tomhoo

Yeowww, I didn't think you could make any kind of respectable money
repairing mobos.

If the caps are bad, the board is old - maybe expensive multi processor
server boards???

The local computer shop in town here, actually do mobo repairs. it
does seem like caps and psu circuits like the transistor/scr looking
devices (mosfets???)

I've done a few cap jobs and "enjoy" the hobby style project. Of
course, the stuff that I repair is worth $30 on eBay. (loser, huh?)

Tom

And my pre-neolithic Hexacon 1001 crapped out.... boo hoo. (It made a
loud buzzing noise when it was working, then it quit buzzing and quit
working.....)