alllw

Default Help reading fuse on LCD inverter board

Hello,

I am trying to repair my ADVAN AGM15TL/L150ATA 15" lcd monitor.
Monitor was manufactured March 1999. The problem is the backlight not
turning on as I can barely see the video on the screen. I have since
looked at the inverter board and found F1 a surface mount fuse opened.
12 volts feed into this fuse.

I have to use a microscope to read the marks on the fuse. It has an
impression mark " FP ". I need help figuring out how to read this fuse
and what to replace it with. Maybe someone may know a common value
that are used on other brand inverter boards.

TIA, Al