John Robertson

On 2005-09-24 19:10:45 -0700, "Michael A. Terrell"
said:

wrote:

Hello all
Please do tell me that what type of instruments and equipments are used
in testing/repairing a microprocessor/microcontroller*/VLSI based
single/multilayer PCB.Also let me know any other information and tips
regarding PCB repair.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Sadia

If you don't know what equipment you will need, it is very unlikely
that you have the skills required to do the work.

Why would you need years of learning, soldering skills, tons of test
equipment, filing cabinets of schematics, and the ability to see
problems before they happen? Just ask us!

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call