axolotl

I have a fabricated lawnmower that has the top deck corroded through,
and I decided to replace it with a sheet of stainless

The original deck top has a
rounded front of 12.5" radius, and all around that radius,
How can I form this radiused "lip"?

Around the dawn of time I worked at a place that made industrial washing
machines from stainless steel. The radii were made by welding (Heliarc)
a radiused section (imagine a pipe slit into quarters)to join the sides,
and a preformed corner would be welded in. The welds would then be
ground and polished. You couldn't see a seam.

Kevin Gallimore